Tuesday 12 January 2010

Did You Hear About The Morgans - Cineworld - 8/1/10

Hugh Grant.

I love him.

That's right.

I said...I LOVE HUGH GRANT.

I don't care who knows it.

"Music and Lyrics"? Loved it.

"Notting Hill"? Loved it.

There is nothing new going on in "Did You Hear About The Morgans". Hugh plays, well, the same character he always plays but that just makes me feel all warm and tingly!

It's funny, it's frothy, it's light and it won't win any awards but I don't care. Hugh Grant being sent on the witness protection programme to a tiny Wyoming town and having to deal with bears, rednecks and assassins is a great way to spend 90 minutes of anyones time.

All right...it's a great way for ME to spend 90 minutes of my time.

2 comments:

  1. Hugh Grant fan here. Mickey Blue Eyes? Classic.

    Will get this on DVD.

    Who gets the last brownie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm NOT alone!

    Stumbly, bumbly, humbly Hugh Grant.

    We could start a fan club...or a recovery programme.

    ReplyDelete